Welcome to Way-Back-Wednesday #3:
Jeremy and Lydia Style
These are just a few pictures of us growing up...some of which were at the Rehearsal Dinner, others of which are scanned because of a Christmas present that I started last year compiling all of the Frost Family Christmas Poems (another post, hopefully in the near future). Enjoy.

Lydia's first Christmas...1987

A favorite in the Frost Family archives...

Christmas--maybe 1990?

No clue what year this one is...but an interesting tidbit: the extra-large shirt I'm wearing was won in a radio contest or something. I wore it to sleep in for a LONG time (think years). And apparently, I also thought it was a great ball-playing shirt.

American Gothic: Frost Style
cool acid wash jeans Jeremy
I'm wearing a romper...which has now come back in style after 17 or 18 years...

This picture makes me laugh. This was Easter one year....probably around 1993 if I could guess. Mom made the lace hat that I'm wearing. I LOVED that thing. And Jeremy is wearing a Star Wars tie...that orange thing is a light saber. Enough said.
2 comments:
I remember most of these clothes and shoes! I had forgotten the "Sammies" shirt. I think that was short for Samsonite suitcases. I also got a laugh out of your "smile" in the American Gothic pic. You're cute as a button though!
These are just great. Neither of you have changed! I'm amazed at how Jeremy towers over you so early on!! So glad you shared these :)
Post a Comment