As promised, here is the video that was filmed the day I was completely unprepared for a tour at an incredibly nice school here in k-grad. It was pouring that day which meant my hair was a disaster and that my pink rain boots were the only option for footwear (at least in my opinion!). Of course, Ukrainian ladies daintily stepped over and maneuvered around puddles...all the while in their heels! Oh, Ukraine.
I love some of the phrases that the boys use. They really have quite an immense English vocabulary that I was incredibly impressed with! Let me know your favorite part of the vid and your fave saying too :) Enjoy!
5 comments:
Wow, I do not blame you for feeling awkward. I was reading the story before and I kept thinking you were being silly for being embarrassed. But even without the pink boots I would have been clueless what to do with that camera on me. Looks like you handled it very well :D What an incredible school and great opportunity!
Also, I watched the video a few times to get a better idea of what the students were saying. I think my favorite part is when you were in the physics classroom and you said "This is an amazing room." The handsome young man repeated you, "Yeah, this is an amazing room. But all of the rooms at our gymnasium are amazing." Haha, loved it. I think I have a crush on him, what a cutie!
That was also one of my favorite parts! I loved that he just repeated what you said :) and I loved seeing the dance class, and of course I enjoyed your speech at the end! You said y'all twice and then said you probably sounded different because you have an accent :) very Lydia!!
This is Jeremy again. It is an amazing school. :)
You did handle yourself very well in an awkward situation. I was surprised to hear you talking about your family during the speech at the end!
"good to meet you" haha, nice Lydia. I'm glad to see you've found Hogwarts in K-grad.
Post a Comment