2.01.2011

My last trip to New Hampshire for a while...part 1

While in New Hampshire a little over a week ago, I got to experience 3 bouts of snowstorms (I love them, however, everyone else up there wishes they wouldn't happen...). I had my handy dandy new camera with me (my amazing Christmas and birthday present from the 'rents--thank you!), which made me itch to go outside and play with different settings.

Tina, snuggled up with Gracie (their miniature pincher)

My lovely brother got me this book for my birthday, which I started devouring during my time there.

The view looking down the street from J & T's house.

Dressed and ready to head outside. It was in the teens, I believe...

Snow #1: the snow that caused my flight to be canceled which ended up being perfect because I got to extend my (last trip) up to New England for a while. Total blessing in disguise!

A very dry snow...but still b-e-a-youuuuutiful (name that movie...)

el fin!

No comments: