12.22.2011

Ok, I'll say it...

I snapped a picture from my office window of the snow just so you could see I wasn't making it up :)  


Although it's not very much, I was still ecstatic  clomping through it on my way to work today.  And, the weather forecast has changed...so I don't know if we'll be getting any more, but this will suffice as the closest thing I've had to an honest to goodness White Christmas in a city that I lived in!  

Apparently, I'm not the only one who loves snow here.  The right side of the picture is the playground for the school next door to my work.  I watched kids throwing snow balls for a few minutes, then noticed dogs playing in the snow together in the far back of the picture.  I only had my iphone with me, but I have a feeling there will be lots more snow pictures for the next few months :)  

I had my second group of 3rd formers from the school next door today.  They are the more rambunctious class, to put it lightly.  I had trouble keeping their attention today because they had been playing out in the snow and wanted to be back outside instead of in English club.  However, I did get them to say a few cute things for the camera :)  Merry Christmas, from Lydia's absolutely precious kiddos.  




And, in case you're wondering what the title of the blog is in reference to?  I'll say it...my kids are absolutely adorable, even if they make me want to pull my hair out.

No comments: